Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shop Update!

Finally got around to photographing the dresses and other new items today. I have listed two of my (favorite!) dresses so far, but I still need to get a few different angles of the others.

But...I can't wait any longer! So I am giving a sneak peak of the most incredible 1960s raincoat I found tucked away in a 2 story antique house in Cohasset. It was a rainy and gray Sunday, the only day that my boyfriend and I have off together. Our plans were to go to Boston and dig around the Garment District and get lunch somewhere downtown. But the rain made us less adventurous so we only made it as far as exit 14. It ended up being a perfect day, I found the most lovely black pleated chiffon dress, fluttery wrap dress (up for purchase here!) and this raincoat...just waiting for me to find them.
We ate at the Red Parrot in Hull (the best clam chowder) and watched it rain outside and the white caps crash on the beach. On our way home we decided to stop at the Dream Machine and waste a few quarters in the old arcade.

This Sunday will be Boston, and I am sure loads more dresses to sell!

And now for the sneak preview...

!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment